myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mixing trinidad with tomahwak - <t:columns>
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:49:08 GMT
As a work around, if you are using facelets you could use c:forEach to
generate new column components during the facelet build. I haven't
used it yet, so not sure if it would work, but have you tried

Like I say, I have no idea if this would work, but worth a shot or at
least a look in the code for the DesktopTableRenderer

-A