myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Trinidad] tr:messages - no style selectors for each message?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:37:59 GMT
While looking at the tr:messages component and its renderer, I
couldn't find the ability for some functionality. In the
MessageBoxRenderer._renderGlobalMessages function, it doesn't appear
there is any why to style each message text based on severity. The
icon is severity based, by not the text. For example, I'd like to have
errors with red color, warnings in orange and info messages in black.
Did I miss this ability, or is it not possible at the moment?

Desired output simple example:

<ul>
  <li class="af|messages::error-text">test</li>
  <li class="af|messages::warning-text">test</li>
</ul>