myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Zied Hamdi" <javaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tobago] JSTL problem
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:21:49 GMT
Hi again,

Sorry for spamming, I forgot to say it's possible to do wihout JSTL playing
with the rendered attribute or using tc:sheet or tc:forEach. The question
is: is tobago still not compatible with JSTL under JSF 1.2?

Regards,
Zied


2007/9/26, Zied Hamdi <javahamdi@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm under JSF 1.2 (RI), Facelets 1.12 and a Tobago nightly 1.0.12 of
> yesterday, I'm trying to use JSTL 1.1 but even the simplest example fails:
>
>
>             <c:if test= "false">
>
>                   < tc:out value ="test" ></tc:out >
>
>             </c:if >
>
> prints "test" anyway.
>
> Even more strange : when calling
>
>             <c:if test=' #{icf:instanceOf( "str", "java.lang.Long" )}' >
>
>                   < tc:out value ="test2" ></tc:out >
>
>             </c:if >
> Where instanceOf is a function of mine, the function is executed but its
> result seems to be ignored anyway.
>
> The problem is not only with c:if. The tag c:forEach enters the loop only
> once (when items are numerous) and fills its var argument with null.
>
> Browsing the mailing list I've found a lot of posts talking about using
> JSTL and some seem to discourage using it with tobago, but some seem to use
> it without problems.
>
> I also have these error logs, that maybe related to the problem:
>
> 5:33 :48,375 INFO   [STDOUT] 2007-09-26 15:33 :48,375 [
> http-127.0.0.1-8080-3] ERROR
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoResponseWriterImpl.endElement(242)
> - Element end with name='div' doesn't match with top element on the
> stack='c:if' ( *GridLayoutRenderer.java:381* )
>
> 15:33 :48,375 INFO   [STDOUT] 2007-09-26 15:33 :48,375 [
> http-127.0.0.1-8080-3] ERROR
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoResponseWriterImpl.endElement(242)
> - Element end with name='td' doesn't match with top element on the
> stack='div' (* GridLayoutRenderer.java:382* )
>
> 15:33 :48,375 INFO   [STDOUT] 2007-09-26 15:33 :48,375 [
> http-127.0.0.1-8080-3] ERROR
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoResponseWriterImpl.endElement(242)
> - Element end with name='tr' doesn't match with top element on the
> stack='td' (* GridLayoutRenderer.java:388* )
>
> 15:33 :48,375 INFO   [STDOUT] 2007-09-26 15:33 :48,375 [
> http-127.0.0.1-8080-3] ERROR
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoResponseWriterImpl.endElement(242)
> - Element end with name='c:if' doesn't match with top element on the
> stack='div' ( *EndElementInstruction.java:39* )
>
> 15:33 :48,390 INFO   [STDOUT] 2007-09-26 15:33 :48,390 [
> http-127.0.0.1-8080-3] ERROR
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoResponseWriterImpl.endElement(242)
> - Element end with name='div' doesn't match with top element on the
> stack='td' (* GridLayoutRenderer.java:381* )
>
> 15:33 :48,390 INFO   [STDOUT] 2007-09-26 15:33 :48,390 [
> http-127.0.0.1-8080-3] ERROR
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoResponseWriterImpl.endElement(242)
> - Element end with name='td' doesn't match with top element on the
> stack='tr' (* GridLayoutRenderer.java:382* )
>
>
>
> Can you please confirm me if it's a bug or if I have to continue
> investigation?
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Zied
>



-- 
Zied Hamdi
zatreex.sourceforge.net

Mime
View raw message