myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Anton Gavazuk" <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject JSF EL collection size + message for null table + if condition in EL
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 05:31:41 GMT
Hello all!
I suspect I am not first who ask this but is there way to determine
size of collection in JSF EL (MyFaces 1.1.5)?
How to implement condition statements in JSF EL? I now that JSTL tags
using are prohibited in JSF pages (but c:choose  is working well
:))...
And some months age I saw description in MyFaces WIKI  how to show
something when data for table component is null, but now I cannot find
the page - could someone provide me the link?
Thank you very much.