myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject Re: Simple question about what component to use
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:36:02 GMT
..depends on what you need ;)

Generally the Trinidad components are more refined and offer more
functionality.
E.g. the Trinidad goButton offers pure client-side javascript handler, the
commandButton offers PPR, etc.
It would be interesting to see a requirements table matched against the
diverse button types..

distillingweb <distillingjava@yahoo.com>
03.09.2007 16:24
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
users@myfaces.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Simple question about what component to use

Hello,

Let's say that I am using Trinidad + RichFaces + Tomahawk and I need to
render a simple button. How could
I decide which component to use to reach this simple requirement? Is there
any criteria?

Thanks in advance.

Building a website is a piece of cake.