myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Dmitriev <dmgl...@mail.ru>
Subject [Trinidad] tr:messages - EL expressions in components' labels are not evaluated
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:53:43 GMT
Hi.

tr:messages by default outputs messages in form "label - massage". In my application I actively
use EL expressions in components labels. Problem is that these labels got printed by tr:messages
like this EL expressions are simple strings.
For example "#{resourceBundle['some.label']} - value required" instead of "Some label - value
required".
I tried different properties files locales/faces-config locale configuration and somehow it
began to work. When i was searching for exact step that managed to fix that error, i broke
it again and now it doesn't work at all.
Have anybody experienced such problems? Maybe I miss some required configuration?

Thanks.