myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Richards <Andrew.Richa...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] HTTP 404 (file not found) while using DialogFramework
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:58:36 GMT
Hi Harald,

When I looked at light weight dialogs I think I ran into this issue. From memory I think you
need to set useWindow="false" on your commandNavigationItem otherwise a traditional dialog
is launched rather than an Iframe.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Kuhn, Harald [mailto:HKuhn@airplus.com]
Sent: 19 September 2007 11:39
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: [Trinidad] HTTP 404 (file not found) while using DialogFramework

Hi Matthias,

OK, with the "/faces/*" mapping the dialog shows up.
But, despite the fact I wanted to use lightweight dialogs it always shows up in a new window.
This is true for Firefox 2.0.0.6 and IE 7.0

I have this parameter in my web.xml:
  <!-- use iframe/div Popups -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ENABLE_LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS</param-name>
    <param-value>true</param-value>
  </context-param>

Is this also a MyFaces 1.2.x issue? Or, is it a configuration issue?

Best regards

  Harald

**************************************
Harald Kuhn
AirPlus International
Business Information Services
Phone:   +49 (0) 61 02 204-821
Fax:     +49 (0) 61 02 204-139
E-Mail:   HKuhn@airplus.com
Internet:  www.airplus.com

>Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH · Hans-Böckler-Straße 7 · 63263 Neu-Isenburg
· Germany · Geschäftsführer: Patrick W. Diemer (Vorsitz), Lutz Logemann · Vorsitzender
des Aufsichtsrates: Stephan Gemkow · Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main, HRB 8119