myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Richards <Andrew.Richa...@focus-solutions.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] treeTable dynamic rowSelection
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:01:16 GMT
Thanks Abhishek, that seems a viable solution.

I'm told what I'm wanting to-do was possible with ADF so I thought it still may be possible
with Trinidad however I will try and implement your suggestion.

Many thanks, Andy

________________________________
From: Abhi [mailto:emailtoabhishek@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 September 2007 16:59
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] treeTable dynamic rowSelection

Hi Andrew,

I doubt that you can control row selection at row level.

What you can do just add some  commandNavigationItem in each row that will call an action
event. On that event you can write logic for row selection. That will act as an selection
point. You can use radio buttons or check box also.

Now you can control rendering of this commandNavigationItem based on some condition. The condition
can be if getChildren return empty array, it's a child node.

~Abhishek
On 9/17/07, Andrew Richards <Andrew.Richards@focus-solutions.co.uk<mailto:Andrew.Richards@focus-solutions.co.uk>>