myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "sandeep gururaj" <sandeep.guru...@Chordiant.com>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] tr:inputDate problem
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:08:34 GMT
Not sure why, I face the same problem if I use IE7. When on IE6, it
works properly.

~Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Booth [mailto:ccx111@coventry.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:34 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: [Trinidad] tr:inputDate problem

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Trinidad inputDate component and I'm getting an

odd problem with the date picker.

Whenever I select a date from it, it returns one day earlier than that

chosen. This normally happens every time I use it but occasionally only

happens on the second and subsequent picks (i.e. the first returns the

correct result).

I'm relatively new to Trinidad so I'm just wondering whether anybody has

come across this issue before?

For info, I'm using Trinidad 1.0.2 with MyFaces 1.1.5 and Facelets

1.1.12.

Thanks,

Stephen

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the
addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this
message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Coventry University.