myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject RE: Dialog issue during ADF->Trinidad migration
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:46:52 GMT
Thanks, fellas.  We did indeed have a *.faces mapping.  We now use
/faces and all is well!

All the best,

Shawn

________________________________

From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 2:06 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Dialog issue during ADF->Trinidad migration

Yeah, that sounds like the issue.  Older versions of the RI,

as well as MyFaces 1.2 don't support *.faces mappings well

enough for this scenario (I haven't looked into why).

-- Adam

Is it possible, that you are
using myfaces 1.2 ?

and *.faces mapping ?
try, /faces/* as your mapping

On 9/12/07, Bertrand, Shawn R <shawn.bertrand@tycoelectronics.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification.
>

> Unfortunately, it isn't working in Trinidad as it did in ADF Faces.
> FredJSP.getRedirectURL generates a baseURL of
> "/nas/__ADFv__.faces?_afPfm =497604ee&_t=fred" and arguments
> of {"_vir", "/jsp/SnmpSsMacDetail.jsp", "loc", "en-US", "_minWidth",
> "_minHeight",}.  The second argument is correct and that resource is
> definitely present in the deployed application.
>

> The separate browser window does appear as it used to but it contains
an
> HTTP 404 error with the description "The requested resource
(/__ADFv__.jsp)
> is not available.".
>

> Thanks again,
>

> Shawn Bertrand