myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Schröder, Mario <mario.schroe...@saxsys.de>
Subject AW: FacesMessage in Tobago
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:38:53 GMT
Hi Volker,

yes my resource is in the lookup path... so it works now.

Thanks a lot!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: weber.volker@googlemail.com [mailto:weber.volker@googlemail.com] Im Auftrag von Volker
Weber
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. September 2007 14:21
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: FacesMessage in Tobago

Hi Mario,

where are your resources stored? If in the tobago resource lookup path
you can use
the org.apache.myfaces.tobago.context.ResourceManagerUtil.getProperty(
      FacesContext facesContext, String bundle, String key)  method.

eg:
ResourceManagerUtil.getProperty(facesContext, "resource", "selectError")

Regards,
    Volker