myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Booth" <ccx...@coventry.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] tr:inputDate problem
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:59:05 GMT
Simon,

Thanks very much for the response - it was exactly that problem. I've
set the time-zone in trinidad-config.xml to my timezone (GMT) and that
has fixed it.

Thanks very much for your help.

Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kitching [mailto:simon.kitching@chello.at]
Sent: 14 September 2007 14:07
To: MyFaces Discussion
Cc: sandeep gururaj
Subject: RE: [Trinidad] tr:inputDate problem

Are you sure the problem isn't this one?
  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/FAQ#Date

---- sandeep gururaj <sandeep.gururaj@Chordiant.com> schrieb:
> Not sure why, I face the same problem if I use IE7. When on IE6, it
> works properly.
>

> ~Sandeep

NOTICE

This message and any files transmitted with it is intended for the addressee only and may
contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the addressee, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message,
except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee.

Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Coventry University.