myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ted Goddard <ted.godd...@icesoft.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad]PPR and future alignment with JSF 2.0
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 19:41:27 GMT

ICEsoft is on the expert group for JSF 2.0, and we're very interested
in contributing relevant ideas from ICEfaces.  Naturally, ICEfaces
will support JSF 2.0 as a JSF platform.

ICEfaces will always provide developers with purely declarative
page design; in the future it may make use of underlying PPR
mechanisms for optimization, but it will not be necessary for
developers to refer to page regions within their application.

Cheers,
Ted.