myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Weber" <v.we...@inexso.de>
Subject Re: Input & ValueChangeListener
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:49:34 GMT
Hi Mario,

the listener should invoked if you change the value AND submit the page.

If you want the page to be auto submitted on valueChange you  must add a
change facet to the input:
<tc:in value="#{controller.someValue}" id="in"
    valueChangeListener="#{controller.processValueChange}">
  <f:facet name="change">
    <tc:command />
  <f:facet>
</tc:in>