myfaces-users mailing list archives

From distillingweb <distillingj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simple question about what component to use
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 15:06:49 GMT
Can I say that always the best practice as to get the best component feature would be to use
Ajax4JSF and
if not work could I go for Trinindad, Tomahowk, and so on?

----- Original Message ----
From: distillingweb <distillingjava@yahoo.com>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2007 4:54:08 PM
Subject: Re: Simple question about what component to use

Thanks for your reply. The idea about the requirement table is very good. However, I would
like to have the generics
ones, like buttons, grids and so on.

Thanks also for the explanation about the different component styles. Do you know where
could I find this kind of components comparison behavior?

Thank you again.