myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Naujoks" <jfn...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: no Javascript <script> tags generated for t: or s: elements when, using tomahawk + sandbox + jsf RI 1.2 + Tomcat 6, no exceptions thrown
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:18:01 GMT
Thank you for your response, I finally found the problem (not due any
logging output, I never got any errors/hints, neither with logging on  DEBUG
nor on INFO)!

The cause of the error was a <jsp:include page="/footer.jspf" /> tag I used
to include the footer. I have no idea why this would break the generation of
the <script> tags, neither did I read anything about "do not use jsp include
tags".
Anyway, after deleting that tag all worked well, the script tags got
generated.

I am not certain if I should file this as a bug, but at least in my
application I can reproduce the (mis)behavior.

Please advise if this is a bug or specified behavior (and perhaps tell me
where it is specified) so that I may react accordingly.

Thanks and regards
Frederik