myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "alee amin" <mailing.list.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Skinning Problem
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 04:45:55 GMT
may be i have mis typed while typing this mail.

there is no error. I have the demo skin application and i tried to modify
the already applied beach.css. I added the tags that i mentioned in previous
email, but those tags are not being reflected any where on the sample skin
demo page .. :-s ..

in demo application, i have bulleted menu item on side which has this CSS
attached
.OraLink:link, .xi:link, .x34, .x37, .x3a a, .OraLinkText, .x8g,
.OraHGridNavRowActiveLink, .x9g, .OraNavBarActiveLink, .x9k {
color:#003399;
font-family:Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;
font-size:10pt;
font-weight:normal;
} (analyzed using firebug)

Now if i come to my own application in which i have made menu at the side
using

guide.navigationPane"/>

and when i inpsected it using FireBug, i found the following CSS Code ..

.x3x {beach-desktop-1_0... (line 49)
background-image:url(../../images/list-bullet.gif);
background-position:center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
font-family:Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,sans-serif;
font-size:10pt;
font-weight:normal;
vertical-align:middle;
width:17px;
}

which gives the bullete form menu ... i want to override it .. I used the
following to change it
/*    -- CSS CHANGE    --    */
af|panelBox::medium af|panelBox::body {
  background-color: pink;
  padding: 6px;
}

af|panelBox::medium af|panelBox::header {
  background-color: Aqua;
  font-weight: bold;
}

af|panelBox::medium af|panelBox::content {
  background-color: #E7E4EA;
  border-color: purple;
  border-style: dashed;
  border-width:1px;
  padding-right: 6px;
  padding-left: 6px;
}

but i am unable to do it .. :( i am not able to get which mistake i am doing
.. ? how to turn of the compression in web.xml?