myfaces-users mailing list archives

From distillingweb <distillingj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Why so many components?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:08:33 GMT
Wolfgang,

Thanks for share this information and link. I was catch also for this comment in that link:
"Its things like this that have conviced me that its time to throw away
a huge amount of in-house crufty stuff and move ahead with Seam/JSF for
all of our new development."
I did not understand if the comment is meant to replace Trinidad by using Seam or only some
of the in-house components implementations
in this context. Could you give me a hint on that?

Thank you very much.

----- Original Message ----
From: "wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de" <wolfgang.toepfer@pta.de>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 11:56:34 AM
Subject: Antwort: Re: Why so many components?

Hi,

There is also another issue with Trinidad
and integration if you use Seam: As of now, you cannot use it with tr:table
unless you

do the 'plumbing' into Seam yourself
and even so it does not seem clear how to make the paging work..

See also

http://pmuir.bleepbleep.org.uk/2007/04/backing-trinidads-datatable-with-seam.html

Best,

Wolfgang.

distillingweb <distillingjava@yahoo.com>

04.09.2007 11:08

Bitte antworten an

"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An

MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>

Kopie

Thema

Re: Why so many components?

Andrew,

I was about to use A4J in that combination without any experience with.
Your support

on that has been priceless. Thank you so much again.