myfaces-users mailing list archives

From distillingweb <distillingj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why so many components?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:08:41 GMT
Andrew,

I was about to use A4J in that combination without any experience with. Your support
on that has been priceless. Thank you so much again.

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2007 11:54:16 PM
Subject: Re: Why so many components?

FYI, I don't recommend that you use A4J in that combination unless you
need RichFaces. Just use the PPR functionality in Trinidad. You will
most likely have rendering problems with Trinidad+A4J

See http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/ppr.html for
information on Trinidad's AJAX

-Andrew

http://farechase.yahoo.com/