myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <mario.buonop...@accenture.com>
Subject Problem setting disabledStyleClass on menu item of jscookMenu
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:43:01 GMT
Hi, I'm using t:jscookMenu with  t:navigationMenuItems child. All
MenuItem are created by a managed bean that set disabledStyleClass of
each NavigationMenuItem to a "myStyle" string. The problem is that when
the menu is rendered, I have a disabled menu item but semme don't use
the  disabledStyleClass setted.

What is wrong?

Help me please...

Regards