myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Trinidad renderer problem
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:42:19 GMT
> <context-param>
>         <param-name>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-name>

the param-name is this:
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-name>

  >         <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
> </context-param>

I really can't follow your problem now.
tomahawk is HTML_BASIC, which is added by trinidad's core-renderkit.
that means, please use the Trinidad RenderKit ID in faces-cfg.

The viewhandler has to be defined inside the web.xml

do you mind to create a simple! "test-case" application,
using Trinidad, facelets + tomahawk ?

perhaps looking at your stuff makes more sense at this point. :-)

-M