myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad sandbox or any other place where to find components added by Trinidad users?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:08:57 GMT
Hi,

currently there is no sandbox project in trinidad's svn nor a sandbox
component in trinidad's jira. Sounds like a good idea (see recent
discussion on dev list).

In the past, users added components/enhancements by simply creating a
jira issue and attaching the source.  After some discussions (those
belong to the dev-list), there was the decision to put them into the
trunk (see [1] as an example of this).

Same is true for sandbox in tomahawk:
-Create a jira issue
-attach the source
-start discussion (could be done in front of starting the work...)

once, someone feels comfortable with the *patch*, the committers put's
it into the sandbox.

The difference is only that there *is* a SVN project "sandbox" in
tomahawk, but not in trinidad.

HTH,
Matthias

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-307