myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:tree expansion warning after upgrading to 1.02
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:10:04 GMT
The previous PPR strategy wrote out complete HTML documents
into an IFRAME.  The new PPR strategy is pure XMLHttp,
and therefore there is no BODY or HEAD.   This is 100%
intentional.

We'd need to talk to someone who knows the DefaultAddResource
code to describe how that code should work during AJAX
requests.

-- Adam