myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:outputText font size in IE6
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:50:13 GMT
IE 6 CSS support is atrocious, and that's being generous.

outputText is explicitly and intentionally not skinned.  Like other text, it
is
not directly skinned, but has its font size determined by the container
element/tag.  If it were directly skinned, there'd be no possibility for
container tags to affect their content's styling.

-- Adam