myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] panelPopup in 1.0.3 SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:43:53 GMT
Good question....

In general, they go on the root element.  In this case,
that's the <span>.  However, the primary purpose of this
component is definitely the popup itself, , so you could
very reasonably argue that it ought to go there.

Looking at the content, I have more questions:
 - Why do we need three <divs> - one with an ID and
  the visibility:hidden, as well as the "container" and
  "content" style classes?  IMO, we should only need two,
  and the middle one would be unnecessary.
- There's no styleclass on the outer span.

I think what I'd recommend is deleting the middle DIV,
renaming "af|panelPopup::content" to just "af|panelPopup",
rendering styleclass on that content DIV, and finally
adding an af|panelPopup::trigger class onto the outer
span.

Oh, and also doc the styles in the skin-selectors page. :)

-- Adam