myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Internet Explorer 5.5 ?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:43:33 GMT
Short answer:  if you can submit patches that improveIE 5 compatibility
without harming other browsers,
we'd be happy to incorporate them.  I doubt you'll
find any committers interested in tackling this problem
on their own, and like the page says, Trinidad has
not been tested against IE 5, so there are no guarantees
that you'd be able to make it work at all.

-- Adam