myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [TRINIDAD] - IMPORTANT - Custom Skin Developers
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 01:48:14 GMT
The old parameter was "trinidadinternal", and therefore was
never officially supported.  If we were changing from one
supported name to another, I'd agree that we should keep the
old name around, but supporting backwards compatibility
for anything "trinidadinternal" is a precedent I don't think we
should set...

-- Adam