myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:messages - EL expressions in components' labels are not evaluated
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 05:16:21 GMT
I see what's going on:  this looks like a recent bug introduced in the
new MessageBoxRenderer.  I've filed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-679

-- Adam

On 9/3/07, Vadim Dmitriev <dmgloss@mail.ru> wrote:
> Small follow-up: seems that labels are displayed correctly while client-side validation
processes errors. When server-side validation kicks in - tr:messages labels turn to "EL"

> > Hi.
> >
> > tr:messages by default outputs messages in form "label - massage". In my application
I actively use EL expressions in components labels. Problem is that these labels got printed
by tr:messages like this EL expressions are simple strings.
> > For example "#{resourceBundle['some.label']} - value required" instead of "Some
label - value required".
> > I tried different properties files locales/faces-config locale configuration and
somehow it began to work. When i was searching for exact step that managed to fix that error,
i broke it again and now it doesn't work at all.