myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] ppr: partialTriggers doesn't work if there are validation messages?
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 23:55:10 GMT
This all seems like enormous overkill *just* to get messages
sent down.  We have Javascript that can insert messages
on the client.  All we need to do is lean slightly on that code
to reuse it for inserting server-side messages, and this'll work fine
without any architectural changes at all.

-- Adam