myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Abhi <emailtoabhis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] treeTable dynamic rowSelection
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:58:40 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I doubt that you can control row selection at row level.

What you can do just add some  commandNavigationItem in each row that will
call an action event. On that event you can write logic for row selection.
That will act as an selection point. You can use radio buttons or check box
also.

Now you can control rendering of this commandNavigationItem based on some
condition. The condition can be if getChildren return empty array, it's a
child node.

~Abhishek