myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: include rendered JSF output in JSP page
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:31:28 GMT
Have you considered using the jakarta commons httpclient library to send a separate request
from your test framework back to the JSF page on the same server (or a different one)?

The HttpClient operation will then return the complete block of HTML rendered by that JSF
page without any complex interactions with the current request/response objects.

Regards,

Simon