myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad]PPR and future alignment with JSF 2.0
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:17:50 GMT
Hi Mike,

if you want my opinion: I do think that AJAX integration in JSF 2.0
will resemble what you get with DynaFaces somewhat. Trinidad will of
course work with/on this API. I think that the standard will not go as
far as what ICEsoft does - but then, I think that also ICEsoft will
try to be compatible.

regards,

Martin

--