myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro Calcao" <pcal...@opensoft.pt>
Subject Re: Bookmarking & request state-keeping
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:56:30 GMT
Greetings,

I've recently been told of t:saveState's incompatibility with redirect, and
it indeed poses a problem. There are some situations where I would like for
users to be able to use bookmarks, while maintaining all my pages in request
scope with the use of t:saveState.

Altough I can compreend this limitation, I believe there should be some kind
of solution or workaround to let us couple these two funcionalities.

Pedro