myfaces-users mailing list archives

From David Delbecq <delbd+jaka...@oma.be>
Subject Re: Help with panelTabbedPane
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:26:50 GMT
I think you will have to do tab change using javascript.

While there is a "selectedIndex" property, it's overriden by user
changing tabs. So, unless you set this value before first display of
view, it will have no effect.

Note: instead of having 2 versions of a tab (empty/not empty) it might
be more logic to have 2 version of tab contents:
<t:panelTab id="nthTab">
    <h:panelGroup rendered="#{condition_for_empty}">
    </h:panelGroup>