myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Björn Thalheim <bjoern.thalh...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Double-Rendering-Problem
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:40:25 GMT
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

> Judged by the log, you are using sjsas or glassfish,

It's Glassfish Version 9.1 (build b58g-fcs).

> which have jsf-ri 1.2 bundled.

That might be just a severe lack in my knowledge. I should probably read
more about getting Trinidad to work with Glassfish/JSF RI.
Does anybody know any good documentation on this issue?
Maybe the whole problem is just a clinch of Glassfish (with its included
JSF RI) and MyFaces (Trinidad).

> you can try to remove myfaces-*.jar from the webapp.

My Eclipse vetoes against this action by telling me, that it can't find
the classes FacesContext and SelectItem, e.g.. I have tried this, but it
didn't help me.

Is there any further advice from anybody?

Regards,

Björn

PS: Sorry for causing trouble in some people's threading, I had to copy
this quote from the Web-based archive, because I was not on the list on
09/18 yet.