myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Tomahawk] JSF and load balancing: about session data
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:34:50 GMT
Hi, I'm looking for info/pointers about how to manage session data in a
load-balanced configuration which uses Myfaces +Tomahawk + Trinidad.
For the moment this is rather a general philosophical question, since I
know that in general JSF needs to save data across requests, besides web
container sessions.
E.g. saved views, session-scoped beans, component data such as t:saveState.
So I wonder how this would match switching incoming requests to a set of
load-balanced web servers. How those above data would remain consistent
? Or is it a matter of web container session handling ?
Thanks for any info.