myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Dmitriev <dmgl...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: deploying demo of trinidad
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:17:55 GMT
As I already wrote:
"Should you try the same - don't forget to remove myfaces JSF1.2 from
war and accordingly remove startup listener from web.xml."
JSF 1.2 spec requires JSF impl to be generally server-provided, if there
are both project- and server-level JSF implementations then server's
take precedence (JSF gurus, pls, correct me if I'm wrong here).
So:
1. you must delete both myfaces-1.2.0-impl.jar and myfaces-1.2.0-api.jar
from WEB-INF/libs/ of trinidad examples war
2. you must remove <listener>...</listener> from web.xml
And only after that deploy application on the server.