myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang <wkl...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [Tomahawk] NullPointer Exception during File-Upload
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:37:44 GMT
Hi Christoph,

I tried to get the upload running since 2hours...
Now I used this example:
http://www.irian.at/myfaces/fileupload.jsf
I copied it one by one, but I had to remove some stuff, because I got
some errors.
But the stuff I removed was just outputtext...

I got the same nullpointer exception as ever :(

But I think it can't be too hard to set up just a "simple" upload field.

Given that I can't find any other good examples via google, I want to ask
if you know a good website which shows step by step the creation of such
a upload field?

Thanks Wolfgang