myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Richard Yee <r...@cruzio.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic forms with JSF
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 16:33:14 GMT
Martin,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I don't know which half of the
emails you are getting...
At the moment, we can't use 1.2 b/c we need to run on an Oracle OAS
10.1.3.1 AppServer. I will check out Facelets. We are currently using
the ADF af:table tag. We will be changing over to use Trinidad.

I have found a partial workaround for the problem. If I don't bind the
components and instead use EL expressions for the attributes I get
around the 'PropertyNotFoundException : error setting property in bean
type null' problem.
My current problem is that if I use a af:inputDate with a af:chooseDate
and link them with the chooseId and id attributes, I get a
TrRequestQueue.getInstance is not a function JavaScript error. The error
happens when there are multiple forms (more than one plan). I tried to
fix this by dynamically generating the id for the chooseDate but found
that this is not allowed from the post, "RE: Dynamic id's with Partial
Page Rendering" from 03/04/07.

Do you think that the "TrRequestQueue.getInstance is not a function' is
a bug or is using multiple inputDates and chooseDates in a tr:forEach
not a supported usage?

I am using Trinidad 1.0.2

Thanks,

Richard