myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sushma Sharma <sushma_sharm...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject t:tree and different objects at different levels
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:10:34 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to display a tree structure, but the tree items at different
levels are different objects. e.g. first level is a workflow object, the tree items on the
second level are approvers and so on...
I checked t:tree, but looks like it takes only one type of object. Is there any other tree
component, which take different objects at different levels?
Even if there is no such component, please feel free to give me suggestions on how it could
be accomplished.
Thanks,
Sushma

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.