myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: Orchestra Question / another solution?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:59:27 GMT
See here for information about conversations:
http://myfaces.apache.org/orchestra/myfaces-orchestra-core/conversation.html

If all you want is Spring DI and AOP for your beans, then you don't need Orchestra. However
Spring core doesn't give you conversation scopes by default.

Copnversation scopes are *really really* useful, however, and many projects are looking at
providing conversation scopes in some way. Spring WebFlow is one example, but it seems quite
complicated to me; IMO Orchestra is simpler to use with JSF.

Regards, Simon