myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] create a skin that does not extend simple skin
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:18:36 GMT
Hello Christian,

Yes and no. You could extends a different skin than simple, but since that
one would probably extends simple, the same issue would occurs.

What we need, I think, is an extra skin provided with Trinidad that would do
just what you said, extends simple and inhibit everything, maybe called
empty, that one could extends. We actually had that discussion a while back
in the incubator.

That being said, if only font-family is your issue, try to overloading the
selector named .AFDefaultFontFamily:alias to define your font families.

Regards,

~ Simon