myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Roland Asmann <Roland.Asm...@cfc.at>
Subject Problem with 'var' in sheet
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:47:18 GMT
Hi all!

I have a conversion-problem in the tc:sheet. I have defined my var-attribute
and am using that in a tc:in. When requesting the object, it is correctly
converted from a user-object to a String. However, when setting the values on
a submit, the values are not put through the converter and I get a
ClassCastException because the Strings are directly being used.

I have noticed that when I use something like 'var.attribute', everything
works perfectly. The problem here is, that I don't need any attributes, but
just 'var'.

Is there a way to make sure the 'getConverter' method in the RendererBase
returns the correct converter for my Objects?

Thanks,

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27