myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Graeme Steyn" <g.st...@cqu.edu.au>
Subject [Trinidad] selectOneRadio query for 1.2.2 tag
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 01:57:31 GMT
Hi Matthias,

I noticed this posting in the list and the fact that a tag exists for
1.2.2 in the SVN repos.  I gave it a quick try and noticed that the
rendering behavior for the tr:selectOneRadio has changed.  It now
renders the label twice; as follows for vertical layouts with simple =
false (using facelets 1.1.12):

[Required indicator] Label    Label
                                        * Option 1
                                        * Option 2
                                        [Validation failure]

Do you know if this has this been an intentional change (can't see any
reference in JIRA - client side validation has been fixed)?

Thank you.

Graeme.

________________________________

From: Matthias Wessendorf [mailto:matzew@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, 31 August 2007 5:56 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Re: [Trinidad] General question: development 1.0.x vs.
1.2.x

ok, the main focus for dev is trunk (1.0.x)

time by time (that can be every 4 weeks, 5 weeks, 3 month,...) a 1.2.x
branch is created.

trunk is 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT there is NO ! 1.2.3-SNAP yet!

the latest JSF 1.2.x branch is the 1.2.2-branch.
That will be released next week (I'll provide the RC over the weekend)

HTH,
Matthias