myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bandaru <rbandar...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: My own default CSS.
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:45:00 GMT

Hi,
    I am using the below given code,
      Here,on initial i am getting default CSS and on change of style from
SelectOneChoice it getting fine.
  But i need the default CSS to be my 'Style1' initialy before selecting
SelectOneChoice.
   How ca i achieve?

IN JSPX:
onchange="form1:submit();">
                                     value="Style1"/>
                                     value="Style2"/>
IN Trindad-config:
-----------------
 <skin-family>#{sessionScope.mydesk}</skin-family>

In Trinidad-skin:
---------------
<skin>
        <id>Style1.desktop</id>
        <family>Style1</family>
        <render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop</render-kit-id>
    </skin>
    <skin>
        <id>Style2.desktop</id>
        <family>Style2</family>
        <render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop</render-kit-id>
    </skin>

  Please Suggest Me.

Thank You,
 - Bandaru