myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Pieper <carsten.pie...@continentale.de>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:column with value=null gets strange height in Firefox
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:27:56 GMT

Argh,

> BTW, I turned on my custom
> skin to exclude homegrown issues (thus, I get the minimal-desktop-skin).
Yes, I turned off  the custon skinning but my custom renderers survived in
my application.
So this might well be a homegrown bug and nothing general.

If you see some very obvious calamity in my example, you're welcome to give
a hint
but most probably the public should ignore this thread and let me find chase
my own bug...

Carsten