myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bandaru <rbandar...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get Parent Tree Node of child?
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 04:16:51 GMT

Hi,
         I Have Constructed a Tree and i am Able to get the Details of the
clicked Node on the Tree into the Backing Bean.
But I'm unable to get the Parent Node of the Clicked Child Node.
Ex:On Click of Employee(Child Node) in the Tree, I should get the Department
(Parent Node) in Backing Bean.

I'm able to get only the details in the same Level of Tree Node(ie All
Employees in the Selected Employee Level).

IDE: JDeveloper 10.1.3.2. ,with Trinidad.
Please Suggest me.

Thanking You,
Bandaru.