myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki" <stawi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Entry from schedule Tomahawk
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:56:31 GMT
From SimpleScheduleModel.java

    /**
     * Remove an entry from the model.
     *
     * @param entry
     *            the entry to remove
     */
    public void removeEntry(ScheduleEntry entry)
    {
        entries.remove(entry);
    }

    private final TreeSet entries;

I don't know which model your using, but if it is SimpleScheduleModel
than you should extend it and implement your own method, ex;

public boolean removeEntry(String id)
{
ScheduleEntry entry = null;

if(entries != null && id != null)
for(ScheduleEntry e : entries)
{
if(e.getId() != null && e.getId().equals(id))
{
entry = e;
break;
}