myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki" <stawi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove Entry from schedule Tomahawk
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:33:39 GMT
I believe you have to pass exact reference to object that was added to
schedule, not some other object containing same data, example:

ScheduleEntry foo = new MyScheduleEntry("bar");
ScheduleEntry foo2 = new MyScheduleEntry("bar");

model.addEntry(foo);

model.removeEntry(foo2); // wrong
mode.removeEntry(foo); //ok