myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Raphael Parree" <rpar...@gmail.com>
Subject EL problem
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:12:14 GMT
Hi,

This problem might have been addressed already within the mailing list. I
went trough the archives but was unable to find anything (now is the search
string "EL problem" not the best search string)

I'm in the process of upgrading to Tomcat 6 (6.0.14) and MyFaces 1.2.0. I
have a major problem with the EL. My JSF pages are using EL but know they
all resolve to empty strings (all EL on JSF pages, on JSPs they work).

For example the following fails:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
<head>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="../../stylesheets/main.css" type="text/css"/>
</head>
     <f:view>

On both locations the result of the EL is empty.

Is this a known bug, does it have to do with libraries that i have available
in the lib?

Any help is welcome,

Kind regards,

Raphael